The indoor WiFi video camera provides a professional surveillance solution, offering HD 1080P live and recorded video available via computer or smart phone. Designed to see at a distance of over 20 feet in the dark.
To ensure sufficient Wi-Fi signal, complete these steps with the camera near its final location, but prior to mounting.
1. Connect the camera’s AC power adapter and plug it into a non-switched outlet.
2. Hold down the button on the back of the camera until the LED starts flashing white.
3. On an Internet enabled device, connect to the wireless network “ALARM (XX:XX:XX)” We recommend using your phone to connect to the camera.
Note: (XX:XX:XX) is the last six digits of the camera’s MAC address, which is located on the back of the camera.
4. Open a web browser and enter “http://522irinstall” in the URL field. Follow the on-screen instructions to add the camera to the wireless network.
5. Select "Scan for Wi-Fi Networks"
6. Select your personal wireless network.
7. Enter your WiFi password and select "Save".
The LED will be solid green when the connection is complete.
8. From a computer on the same network as the camera, login to your account at "www.alarm.com/addcamera".
Select the underlined "Click here to add a camera to this account".
9. Select the camera from the video device list or type in its MAC address to begin adding the camera. The camera’s MAC address is located on the back of the camera.
10. Wait for the camera to finish configuring it's network settings. This will take a few minutes.
11. Congratulations! Your camera is successfully installed. Select "Live View" to view a live feed from your camera.
12. The live feed will be displayed on this page. It may take a moment to show the visuals.
If you are having trouble installing your camera, we recommend following an alternative method in the following link. https://help.livewatch.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000331971