There are two options for connecting the ADC-V722W camera to the network:
We normally recommend using "Access Point Mode" for installing your camera since it's easiest and the fastest setup. If "Access Point Mode" doesn't seem to be working for you, then follow one of the options below.
Install With Wi-Fi Protected Setup Mode
To ensure sufficient Wi-Fi signal, complete these steps with the camera near its final location but prior to mounting.
1. Connect the camera’s AC power adapter and plug it into an outlet.
2. Hold down the WPS button on the Camera and release when the LED begins to flash blue (about 3 seconds).
3. Press the WPS button on your router for 10 seconds, you will usually see another light start to blink on the router. Wait for a minute or two for the camera to stop blinking.
- If it succeeds the light on the camera will flash green for a bit and then turn solid green.
- If it fails the light on the camera will go back to solid red. The ADCV522IR will begin to connect to the wireless network. The LED will be solid green when the connection is complete.
4. Once the light on the camera is solid green, add the device to the account by using a web browser and entering the following URL: www.alarm.com/addcamera
5. Log in to Alarm.com. Once logged in, select the Video tab located on the left hand sidebar.
6. Select the Settings tab.
7. Scroll down and select Add Video Device.
5. Select the camera from the video device list or type in its MAC address to begin adding the camera. The camera’s MAC address is located on the back of the camera.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish adding the camera.