1. Start by swiping down the Gray Rectangle Bar above time.
2. Press "Settings".
3. Press "Advanced Settings".
4. Enter Installer Code (Press "1111")
*Note: If the default code does not give you access, Click Here for further assistance.
5. Press "Installation".
6. Press "Devices".
7. Press "Security Sensors".
8. Press "Auto Learn Sensor".
9. At this point, you’ll need to "Tamper" the flood sensor. To do this, apply pressure to the tab on the side of device with a flat blade screwdriver. Then remove the casing from the device. (See Picture Below)
10. Press OK
11. Here you will need to program the proper information for this device.
- Sensor DL ID:
- Sensor Type: Select “Water Sensor”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name for the sensor or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used.
- Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. For this device, leave the Sensor Group alone.
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
12. Press Add New