How to Change the Battery on your IQ 2.0
1. Start by swiping down Gray Rectangle Button above time.
2. Press Settings.
3. Press Advanced Settings.
4. Enter Installer Code ( Press "1111").
5. Press Power Down.
6. Press OK.
7. Unplug Battery Connector: Once the panel is powered down, unplug the 4 pin battery connector from the board. (See Images Below)
8. Remove Battery: Pull the blue tab from under the battery downwards. This will peel away the tape holding the battery in place. (See Image Below)
9. Install New Battery: Remove the protective film from the adhesive tape on the back of the new battery and set the battery into the bottom lefthand plastic cover. Plug the battery connector back into the board.