Start by selecting "Settings"
2. Enter in your "Installer Code" (Default Code: 1111)
3. Press "Installation"
4. Press "Security Sensors"
5. Select "Auto Learn Sensor"
6. Now you will need to trip your pinpad. To do this, press the Stay and Away buttons on the pinpad.
7. The IQ Panel will beep and ask if you want to add the pinpad to the sensor list. Select "OK"
8. Here you will need to program the proper information for this device.
- Sensor DL ID: Don't touch this option.
- Sensor Type: Select “Keyfob”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s tampered.
- Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. For this device, leave the Sensor Group alone.
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
When finished, select "Add"
You are all done!