1. Start by swiping down the Gray Rectangle Bar above time.
2. Press "Settings".
3. Press "Advanced Settings".
4. Enter Installer Code (Press "1111")
*Note: If the default code does not give you access, Click Here for further assistance.
5. Press "Installation".
6. Press "Devices".
7. Press "Security Sensors".
8. Press "Auto Learn Sensor".
9. Now, you’ll need to tamper your device by opening the sensor as if you were going to change the batteries. (See Pictures below for specific sensor).
10. Press "OK".
11. You will need to program the proper information for this device.
- Sensor DL ID: Don't touch this option.
- Sensor Type: Select “Door/Window”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used.
- Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. You can choose “10” if you want an entry delay applied or choose “13” if you want no entry delay applied.
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
12. Press "Add New".
13. You’re done! Make sure to re-apply casing for your device.