To add a camera to your LiveWatch Complete account:
1. Use a standard Ethernet cable to connect the camera to the network router (this is only needed for the setup).
2. Connect the camera’s AC adapter and plug it into a non-switched outlet. Wait for the Camera LED to turn GREEN
3. From a computer on the same network as the camera, log into the your account here.
4. Click on the video tab and follow the on-screen instructions to add the camera to the account.
Here are the steps, screen by screen.
Once logged in:
1.) Click the "Video" Tab
2.) Next click the link that says "Click here...."
Make sure that the new camera is plugged into power and into the router. You should have a red LED and then it will turn into a green LED on the camera when you are connected to the router. If you are not getting this, refer to How to Reset my Camera.
(1st) Change the name of the camera shown on the page. (2nd) Select "Install".
Wait for the camera to finish configuring.
Select "Set up wireless"
To easily connect the camera to your wireless network, select "Scan"
Select your wireless network and enter your password. Select "Continue" when done.
Follow the instructions shown and then select "Above steps completed"
1. Please remove the power and Ethernet cables from the camera.
2. Reconnect the power cord.
Wait for the camera to finish connecting to the wireless network.
Once you see this page, your camera has successfully connected to your network. Select "OK".
To test your camera and view a live feed, select "Live Video".
That's it! You have complete your wireless camera setup!