The screens are below for a quick summary:
See sensor list below on how to test each sensor...
- Door/Window Sensor - Open and close the door/window.
- Motion - disconnect the front of the motion sensor from the back plate the snap it back on. There is a ribbed button you press on the bottom of the motion which will allow you to do this.
- Smoke or CO Detector - Twist off the cover as you would do to get to the batteries then put it back on.
- IQ Temp - Remove the casing by taking a flat blade screwdriver and pressing the tab on the side of the sensor.
- IQ Flood - Remove the casing by taking a flat blade screwdriver and pressing the tab on the side of the sensor.
- IQ Glassbreak - Remove the casing by applying pressure to the rectangular area on the front of the device and pull the casing off. Then press the black tamper switch.
- Keyfob - Hold the "Lock" and "Unlock" buttons for 2 seconds.
Note: For the newest revision of the touchscreen, you will need to press the gear icon in the bottom right hand corner, then press the down arrow 2 times. Then press the button marked Test.