To add or to delete access codes for the Simon XT, please follow these instructions. Remember you can have up to 8 unique user codes in your Simon XT.
- Make sure the panel is disarmed
- Scroll down to System Programming. Press OK, enter your master code, and press OK again.
- The screen will then say Access Codes. Press OK and then scroll down until you see an empty User Code slot (for example, User Code 1).
- Press OK, and then enter a 4-digit code (for example, 2756). then press OK.
- To delete a code, scroll down to it, press OK, press Disarm, and then press OK.
- You can then scroll down and add more user codes if you want, or get out of programming by pressing Status repeatedly until the screen says Disarmed.
These subordinate user codes can only be used to disarm the panel. They cannot access any system options.