The following will show you how to connect the cellular gateway module for the Concord 4 control panel:
Connecting The Cellular Module
2. You will want to write down the serial number off the cellular module (it starts with SN), LiveWatch will need this to activate the service.
3. You will need 4 conductor 22 gauge wire to connect the cellular module to the control panel.
4. Power down the control panel by disconnecting the transformer and battery.
5. Connect the three wires from the cellular module to the panel: Bus A (Green wire), B (White or Yellow wire), and GND (Black wire) terminals as shown in the diagram (adding them on top of any existing wires on these terminals).
6. Then connect the remaining red wire to the fused red battery wire which will connect to the positive battery terminal through the included metal "Y" connector.
7. Verify that all wiring between the panel and module is correct and then connect the backup battery and restore AC power to the panel.
The following will show you how to connect the cellular gateway module for the Concord 4 control panel.
Programming The Control Panel
You will need to turn off the Access Code Lock feature on the panel for the system to communicate properly with Alarm.com.
1. With the panel disarmed, enter installer program mode by entering (8+4321+00).
2. It will say "System Programming"
3. Press (#) three times and then press (B) until you get to "Access Code Lock"
4. Press (#+1+ #) to turn it off. Then press (*) three times. Press (A) and then (#) to exit.
Verify that the green light L4 at the bottom of the module is at least flashing a level of two, after giving it a few minutes to update. Otherwise, relocate the module.
Verify that the red light L1 at the bottom of the module is not flashing any errors. If it flashes once that means it is not connecting with the panel, you will want to check your wiring, if the wiring is good you can power down and then power back up the panel. Also double check that access code lock is off.
If L1 flashes three times that means that the cellular module is not connected to the network yet, you will need to contact SafeMart with the cellular module serial number to get the account activated. Once the serial number is activated it can take another 10-15 minutes for the module to connect.
Here is the manufacturers installation manual for your reference.