You can download the PC-Link software here.
Here are the instructions on its use(special thanks to Greatrd):
1. Insert the little pc-link board. The adapter connects to a 4 pin connection and the edge of the adapter is oriented so that the edge of the small pcb covers a white line under the 4 pins, with the RJ socket sticking out of the alarm's mother board.
2. Install the software program 1: DLS2002_Engine_Only_Setup.exe
3. Install the software program 2: DLS2002_NA_Products.exe
4. Launch DLS: File->create a folder
5. File->New Account: select panel PC1555MX for Power632 (or PC5010 for Power832).
6. Leave Module Selection empty
7. Enter any customer information you like.
8. Click Finish
9. Tool->Modem: to select DSC PC-Link Direct Connection under the General tab, as well as under the Outgoing tab. Delete the default modem setting if it is only for PC-Link.
10. Double click the configured panel. You will see the new panel and see the "Communication Ready, offline" at the top.
11. Click the "Global upload" icon under the "Communication Ready, offline" line. You will be prompted with a small window "Connection Prompt".
12. Back to the keypad, press: 8 Installer's Code 499 Installer's Code 499
13. About 10 seconds later you will see the "Communication Complete" on the top of the panel.
14. To check if the communication is successful. you can click the "Event Buffer" in the panel, then click the small icon to select "Upload Entire Buffer". After it is done. you will see the history of the alarm system.