The latchkey function will cause the panel to report an alarm if the system is not disarmed at a preset time. A typical use would be to get notification if your children did not make it home from school and disarm the panel by a certain time. This is how to tunr this off if it was turned on accidentally.
To turn the Latchkey Function off:
- With the system disarmed scroll down to "System Programming" and press OK.
- Enter your installer code and press OK.
- Scroll to "Timers" and press OK.
- Scroll to "Latchkey Time". Press OK, so that the value for time underneath "Latchkey Time" is flashing.
- Press Disarm to clear the latchkey time, and then press OK twice.
- Press Status until you get back to the "Disarmed" screen.