The IQ Flood detects the presence of water and allows you to know when potential flooding occurs before extensive damage is done. Great for installing at the base of water heaters, washing machines, sinks, and more. Includes a 6’ wire with water contact sensor.
1. Start by pulling out the battery tabs on the side of flood sensor.
2. Find a location that might be at risk for flooding in your home.
3. Apply the tape to the back of the transmitter and remove the backing from the tape.
4. Place the transmitter on the wall and the detector on the floor where the water may be detected.
5. The Detector can be screwed into the floor or baseboard or mounted with double-sided tape on the underside of the detector. Use the marked areas below…