If the time on your Concord panel is not correct and you would like to fix it, follow these instructions:
1. Go to your keypad and enter user programming by pressing (9)+(Master Code).
2. Press (#) to get into time setup. Enter the correct hour (00-23) and minute (00-59).
Remember you will have to use 24 hour time. For example, enter 1330 for 1:30 pm. The display will flash the entered time. Press # and the display will show the new time.
3. Press the (Down Arrow) until you get to the "Date" option. Enter the correct month (01-12), day (01-31), and year (00-99).
For example, enter 090100 for September 1, 2000. The display will flash the entered date. Press (#) and the display will show the new date.
4. Once this is done press (*)
5. Now (Scroll Up) twice and it will ask you if you would like to "Exit Programming". Press (#) to get out of programming.