The following information will show you how to add your Z-Wave Light Module to your Simon XTi. Before we continue, it's good to make sure your Z-wave network is clean and ready to properly add to your system. To do this, we have to delete the device from the network, this will work even though it has not been added to the panel yet. Click here for how to clean the network.
1. Select the “Gear Wheel”
2. Scroll down until you reach “Programming”
3. Enter “Programming”
4. Apply your installer code which is normally "4321", select "Ok".
5. Select “Interactive Services”
6. Select “Z-wave”
7. Select “Add Device”
8. Your panel will display, "Press button on device to add...".
9. On your Z-Wave Light Module, press the central button three times while plugged-in next to your Master Control Unit.
10. After 10-20 seconds of waiting, your Simon XTi will beep and show, “Device # Added”. Select “Close”.
12. Select “Update 2WTTS”
13. Select “Lights”
14. The display will finish by showing, "Lights have been updated." Press "Close".
After you have completed the steps above, you can relocate the Z-Wave Light Module to your desired location. Make sure it's within a maximum of 15ft from the Master Control Unit.
To watch detailed instructions, check out the video below: