The reason you do not have the option to get into System Programming is because the system is armed. You need to disarm the system before you can access the programming menus. To disarm you need to:
- Press the "Closed Lock" Icon
- Enter your master passcode (if you chose our revolutionary Plug & ProtectTM Service, then we programmed the system with your Master Passcode. This is the secret 4 digit code that you gave our monitoring team. If you chose to program the system yourself, this factory default is 1234)
- You may now Press the "Gear Wheel" then scroll down to the last page until you see "System Programming"
- Enter your programming code (factory default is 4321 notice this is the opposite of the factory default arming/disarming code) then OK. Note, this programming code cannot be used when your system is armed (hence the reason for this article).
- The system will display all of the programming menus.