If the time is not correct on the Touch-Screen you can "push" the correct time over to the Touch-Screen from the main panel. Here's how:
- Make sure the system is disarmed.
- On the Main System Panel, Press the "Gear Icon" > Arrow Down Until you see "Set Date/Time" > Press "Enter"
- It will ask you to "Enter Code" > Enter in your MasterPass Code (Arm & Disarm code, Default = 1234) > press "Ok" >
- Now press the "Hours Number" ( the box with the hour time) if it is correct hit the "Save" button
- Now press the "Minutes Number" ( the box with the minute time) if it is correct hit the "Save" button
- Now press the "Second Number" ( the box with the second time) if it is correct hit the "Save" button
- Once you have done the steps above press "Close" 2 times.
Now on the Touch-Screen device press "Settings" then press the "Hear" button and the Time should update in about 5 minutes if it has not already.