Make sure your system is disarmed during this process. Start by selecting “Settings”
Enter your “Installer Code”, in this case I’m going to use the default which is “1111”
Select “Security Sensors”
Select “Auto Learn Sensor”
At this point, you’ll need to tamper the flood sensor. To do this, apply pressure to the tab on the side of device with a flat blade screwdriver. Then remove the casing from the device.
Once this is done, the IQ Panel will beep and ask if you want to add the device to your sensor list. Select“OK”
Here you will need to program the proper information for this device.
- Sensor DL ID:
- Sensor Type: Select “Water Sensor”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name for the sensor or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used.
- Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. For this device, leave the Sensor Group alone.
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
When ready, select “Add New”
You’re done! Reconnect the casing to the flood sensor.