The Alarm Monitoring Test lets you know if the Monitoring Station is communicating with your system.
1. Place your account on test by calling the Central Station. Call (866)860-4605
2. On your IQ Panel, select "Press To Arm"
3. Select "Arm Away"
4. Wait till the 60 seconds are complete and then open a window.
5. Once the alarm goes off wait 60 seconds and then "Disarm"
6. Enter your "Master Code"
7. Call the Monitoring Station back to verify that the signal was received. Tell the Monitoring Station to take your account off test when you have completed the testing. You're done!