1. Select "Settings"
2. Enter "Master Code"
3. Select "System Tests"
4. Select "Sensor Test"
5. Here is your sensor list. At this point, when you trigger your sensors it will start beeping on your system and show a "Pass" or "Excellent" to let you know the sensors are communicating.
You will now have to go to all of your sensor and test them. See sensor list below on how to test each sensor.
- Door/Window Sensor - Open and close the door/window.
- Motion - disconnect the front of the motion sensor from the back plate the snap it back on. There is a ribbed button you press on the bottom of the motion which will allow you to do this.
- Smoke or CO Detector - Twist off the cover as you would do to get to the batteries then put it back on.
- IQ Temp - Remove the casing by taking a flat blade screwdriver and pressing the tab on the side of the sensor.
- IQ Flood - Remove the casing by taking a flat blade screwdriver and pressing the tab on the side of the sensor.
- IQ Glassbreak - Remove the casing by applying pressure to the rectangular area on the front of the device and pull the casing off. Then press the black tamper switch.
- Keyfob - Hold the "Lock" and "Unlock" buttons for 2 seconds.
Once you have tripped all the sensors, press the "Home" button to finish.