In this video, you will learn about the three key things you must check at the customer’s home before you begin installation:
1. Existing doorbell wiring
2. Doorbell chime type
3. Internet upload speed.
Watch this video for a quick overview of the easy installation process for the Alarm.com Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera.
Syncing With Alarm.com
Syncing the Wi-Fi Doorbell Camera with Alarm.com is simple and fast via the the Alarm.com customer app. Remember to use the customer’s mobile phone during the syncing process.
- Install the Doorbell Camera.
- Ensure that the Doorbell Camera is flashing with a Red/Green alternating pattern.
- Download the Alarm.com App and log into your account.
- Go to the Doorbell Cameras tab and add A Doorbell Camera.
- Name your Doorbell Camera.
- Connect to Doorbell Camera's Temporary Wi-Fi Access Point (SkybellHD_##########). The app will instruct the user to connect to the doorbell camera’s Wi-Fi network.
- iOS – leave the app and enter the settings app. Go to Wi-Fi and select the network named (SkybellHD_##########).
- Android – do not leave the app; the Alarm.com app will detect the doorbell camera’s network.
- Double-Flash Orange (~30 seconds)
- Alternating Blue/Green (~30 seconds)
- Solid Green