1. Start by swiping down the Gray Rectangle Bar above time.
2. Press "Settings".
3. Press "Advanced Settings".
4. Enter Installer Code (Press "1111")
*Note: If the default code does not give you access, Click Here for further assistance.
5. Press "Installation".
6. Press "Devices".
7. Press "Security Sensors".
8. Press "Auto Learn Sensor".
9. Now, you’ll need to tamper your device by twisting off back cover. (See Pictures below for specific sensor).
10. Press OK
11. Now you will need to program the proper information for this device.
- Sensor DL ID:
- Sensor Type: Select “Carbon Monoxide”
- Sensor Name: Select an appropriate name for the sensor or create a "Custom Description"
- Chime Type: This allows you to apply a specific sound to your device when it’s used.
- Sensor Group: This is used to change the behavior of the device. For this device, leave the Sensor Group alone.
- Voice Prompts: This allows you turn on or off the vocal chime.
12. Press Add New