A cover tamper is a safety feature that provides a trouble signal when the system has been opened. To clear the cover tamper simply open and close the device making sure the cover is reassembled correctly.
1. Disarm the system with your master or user code
2. Open the panel by depressing the tabs on both sides of the panel
4. Carefully and slowly, pull the panel face towards you (The panel face is attached to the mounted backing with a ribbon or hinge that must not be removed)
5. Close the cover pressing until it snaps into place
6. Enter your MASTER CODE + OFF (2x)
This should clear the cover tamper on your Lynx 3000 wireless security system.